Tuesday, March 13, 2012

12 on the 12th


Here are my twelve photos of my day.  I hope you enjoy them!













Dropping J off at Orchestra//Headed off to my appointments (lab kits)//finding inspiration at Bed, Bath & Beyond//looking for storage options for my office (taking two days off this week to clean, organize!!)//walking to pick J up from school//taking a break at the park before J gets out of school// FLOWERS!!!//WEARING CAPRIS!!!//sending samples to lab//watching kids play kickball//Brittany asking J to play//A running to play with J and neighbor girls
Linking:




3 comments:

Nikki said...

Awww! Great pictures! : )

Monica said...

I love the peek into your day! Thanks for participating in Ella's Take 12 project!

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Fun idea. The dog peeking out the window is my fav! Thanks so much for linking up on Fabulous Friday. See you again next weekend!

Warmly, Michelle