Sunday, October 23, 2011

PUMPKIN WEEK

I love the fall! I love everything about it: the leaves, the colors, the smells. And, I LOVE pumpkins! They are the perfect little addition to any fall decor. To kick off this week, I want to give a shout-out to some pumpkins I found on, yep you guessed it, Pinterest.

There's argyle:
candy corn:

cats and caterpillars:
some bling:
a little cuteness to the spooky:
pumpkins with something to say:
 
and something for the kids;
tiered princess for the girls
 and Perry for the boys.
{no source available}

And, this is just the beginning.  I am so inspired by all the images.  Just type in 'painted pumpkins in the search box and just see the amazing talent there is.

Stay tuned the rest of the week. I will be featuring different kinds of pumpkins.  And, I will also be showing you my own  fall home decor vignettes.

No comments: