Monday, October 26, 2009

Good News!!!

I was incredibly fortunate to have participated in the Pumpkin Festival over at Farnsworth Farms in Sandy on Saturday. Despite the cold and sometimes rainy weather, there was a decent turn-out. I am looking forward to today's numbers. Anyway, while I was there (as a vendor), I was talking to Shauna (the woman in charge) and while she was buying some stuff from me, she invited me to do some consignment at there cute store on the farm.

That's not all!! Just two days prior to that, I received confirmation that I have been selected to join the Quilted Bear team through their online store. So, look for more of me (I know, scary) both in person and online. I will update you as I get more info!!

1 comment:

Heidi Hillman said...

That's awesome! Congrats!