Thursday, October 8, 2009

busy, busy, busy

As you can tell by the title, I have been busy these past couple of weeks. First off, I am on the Relief Society committee and I have been put in charge of the Craft Group. Just to let you know, the Relief Society is the woman's organization in my church. I have been working on the craft for the end of October. There has been a request for home decor and Christmas items. So, I combined them. I also added some Thanksgiving in there for good measure. I couldn't narrow it down, so I am offering 6 different designs. I revealed them the last Sunday of September and they are already a big hit. Several women have signed up to make them.





Then, the following week, I was part of a boutique in Farmington. The home was full of products from amazingly creative women. Some of my favorites included:
Emmie Cakes
Cutsie Cakes
Flutterby Designs
Vintage Fern or here
Individual Rivalry
Nadia's Place
It's The Little Things or here
Button Boutique
It looks like I listed everyone that was there, but that was maybe HALF of the amazing women who took part in this boutique.




1 comment:

the Kargis Family said...

Hi, I don't know if you remember me, I am Tina from Emmie cakes. We met at Mindy Maes Market. I hope you did well there. I remember you were telling me of a place in Salt Lake where you get your vinyl. Will you email me the name of it. Thanks! Hope all is well. emmiecakes@comcast.net