Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ewwww gross!!!!

Have you ever seen this?
I didn't until my recent trip to the store to stock up on laundry and dish soap.  Over the summer I did a few iron-on transfers with both mine and my daughters shirts.  Well, in the process, i managed to get a bunch of gunk on my iron.  This is what it looked like before I started cleaning it.


I know, gross huh?  The directions tell you to squeeze out a 2 inch bead on a 100% terrycloth towel and run you iron over it in a circular motion.  {sorry I don't have any pictures of these steps}. I should have used a hand towel at least. The washcloth was a bit too small. But, I didn't want to dirty a second towel, so I 'made it work' {name that show-better yet, the person ;)}  Here are some progress pics:



And, this is what my towel looked like when I was finished. 


I know-gross huh?  I am showing you my dirty laundry to prove that this stuff works.  I should have bought two tubes, but I was a little naive as to how dirty my iron was.  And, here is my newly cleaned iron. It looks sooo purdy and shiny, just like it did when I first got it.


All opinions are entirely my own. I was not compensated in any way for this product review.

No comments: