I know that this isn't
crap craft related, but please just humor me!!
I have made the decision to go back to school. It has become apparent to me that this is the direction I need to take in order to continue helping my family. I know that I will be a big adjustment, as I will be away from home 3 nights a week for four weeks. I don't know how that will affect Alex, but I pray that he is mature enough to handle it. Hopefully, playing tball on the 2 other nights a week will be enough of a distraction for him not to notice. Jayci says that she is excited for me to do this even though I know that she will still miss me those nights. I talked to my bro, Ty about all this, and he reminded me that you are never too old to learn something new. He also said that it helps that I have been thinking about and wanting to do this for a long time, that it's not a fleeting thought, or something I am doing on a whim. I also have 1000% support from Jason. I know that I could not do this without him, as he will be a single dad for a few nights a week.
I am not going to tell you what I will be studying; you will need to guess. I will give you a few hints. And, if no one has guessed right, I will tell you once I finish my first class on Mon. May 2nd (yeah, I'm staring that soon!).
1. Like I said, I will be able to work for dozens of different companies.
2. I will even be qualified to work in another state-it is a National certification.
3. I have never worked in this field before.
4. I have been interested in doing it since Jayci was born-in fact, I read about this opportunity the day after.
5. It will allow me to work over the summer but still give me the time to do boutiques-my real passion.
Good luck on your guesses!
the fine print: those of you who I have talked to about this-ie: Mom, Ty, & Dee (since I know that Ty has talked to you about this) are not eligible to guess. You may, however, offer well wishes and words of encouragement.